This was a great week of information. I thought the interviews from the three administrators offered great insight on how to motivate your faculty and to offer suggestions to their teachers on how to conduct action research. I thought the information that Dr. Chargois shared was very important regarding how important it is for teachers today and those in college and/or teacher preparation programs begin to realize that they need to make sure that they are cognizant of the data that is being produced and to work together to find solutions.
I am interested to see where my topic will lead me: Increasing Parent support in the high school setting to increase to student achievement, and to search through the data that has been found so far regarding this topic. I know it will lead to something very positive for my campus or maybe it will steer me to something else entirely that I never thought of. The success of this project will be the journey not necessarily in the destination. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment